Registration fees include:
- Participation in sessions
- Conference material
- Coffee breaks and lunches
- Welcome reception
- Guided walking tour
- Conference banquet
Participation at the conference is subject to registration. Therefore all participants have to register.
The online registration will be open until June 14th, 2017.
• Credit card: Visa/Diners, Master Card/Isracard, American Express
Charges will be made by Diesenhaus-Unitours Incoming Tourism (1998) Ltd.
• Bank transfer, in US dollars, payable to:
Diesenhaus-Unitours Incoming Tourism (1998) Ltd. / Strings2017
FIBI – The First International Bank of Israel
Account #: 293342
The Opera Branch 044
Haopera Tower, 1 Allenby Street
Tel Aviv, Israel
Swift Code: FIRBILITXXX
IBAN Code: IL090310440000000293342
Please ensure that:
– The name of the Conference and the name of the participant are stated on the bank transfer.
– Bank charges are the responsibility of the participant and should be paid at source, in addition to the accommodation fees, if reserved.
– Please send copy of the bank transfer to Diesenhaus-Unitours email@example.com
Important: Hotel reservations and other services will only be confirmed for registered participants if full payment has been received as listed above.
Registration Cancellation Policy
Notification of cancellation should be sent in writing only to the Conference Secretariat:
Diesenhaus-Unitours – Conventions Department
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or Fax: +972-3-5610152
Refund of registration fees will be made as follows:
• Cancellations received by April 25, 2017 – full refund less $40 handling fee.
• Thereafter – no refund